Prilosec OTC Frequent Heartburn Relief Medicine and Acid Reducer, 42 Count – Omeprazole...

  • ONE PILL A DAY. 24 HOURS. ZERO HEARTBURN.* With one pill a day, Prilosec OTC blocks acid production at the source so you don’t get heartburn in the first place*
  • THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL OVER-THE-COUNTER FREQUENT HEARTBURN MEDICINE. There’s a reason 30 Million Americans± used Prilosec OTC to treat their frequent heartburn
  • #1 DOCTOR, GASTROENTEROLOGIST, AND PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED frequent heartburn treatment for 13 straight years
  • TREATS FREQUENT HEARTBURN. There’s no need to stash antacids everywhere for whenever heartburn might strike. With Prilosec OTC, you can take 1 pill a day for 24 hours of zero heartburn*
  • BLOCKS ACID PRODUCTION AT ITS SOURCE. Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) like Prilosec OTC reduce stomach acid production by shutting down many of the pumps in the stomach that produce acid

I have used many knockoffs over the years to help control heartburn. While relief is achieved with other brands, the lessor products did not give me complete 24 hour relief like Prilosec did. I wish I could afford to make this medication my permanent product but I can see first hand why this product costs more.

I suffer so badly for a peptic ulser and used this for 14 days and it helped with the acid I had in my stomach. What a relief.

I have been using Prilosec or generic omeprazole 20MG for over 10 yrs. now, & it works great for me. Diagnosed years ago with G.E.R.D., I take one each morning one hour before breakfast & I am good to go for 24 hours! I can eat anything I want & rarely have any heartburn effects.

I did a number on my stomach by taking too much ibuprofen for too long and now suffer from pretty nasty heartburn because of it. I was taking Zantac a couple times a day and it was akin to putting a Band-Aid on a gunshot wound; I didn't have any basis of comparison for any other heartburn treatment so I settled with being only partially miserable. My doctor recommended that I take Prilosec and I am SO glad I did! I am truly a changed person. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've felt heartburn since I started taking this a few months ago, and it has been minor in comparison to what it once was. Quit putting a Band-Aid on your gunshot wound and start taking a preventative daily. Everyone suffering from chronic heartburn should be enjoying your their lives more like I am enjoying mine.

Used to get painful acid hardcore. Screaming for a few minutes every time I swallowed food. This is incredible and has made my life bearable. I used to try not to eat solids because it was so painful swallowing food. Not sure what is causing me to have such a disease but been taking a few boxes of these, one a day and I am not going to stop. My organs healed, I don't care if I die.

I swear by Prilosec. I've been taking this regularly for a year, after most of my early 20s suffering from daily acid reflux, especially at night. I didn't want to take antacids like Tums all the time, and Prilosec was ideal for my symptoms because it really does work in the long term to help eliminate uncomfortable reflux throughout the day. This product is NOT like a Zantac or Tagamet. It does not start working immediately after swallowing. It is a product that helps to diminish reflux in the long term... and it works!

Finally, no more heartburn. I've been taking Zantac everyday for a while just to try to knock down the heartburn. Within 2 days this stuff got rid of all my heartburn all day long. This is worth every penny! For the first time I'm considering getting one of those Amazon buttons just for this!

I recently discovered I have an allergy that results in my throat swelling and causing me to choke on food. After a very scary incident involving an ER and emergency upper GI, I was put on Prilosec, which apparently treats this allergy as well as heart burn. My insurance is a mess and the cost of filling the prescription for a month is over the price of buying OTC for the exact same thing. I'm able to buy this every 6 weeks and don't have to worry about food trying to kill me, so I call that a win.

I had just come home from the Hospital, due to a piece of food in my esophagus that the DR had to scope to remove. On discharge, he recommended that I take Prilosec OTC. As soon as I got home, I ordered from Amazon, and because of the two day shipping, I only missed one day of the treatment. The expiration date is 01/2020.

I have GERD that causes vagal nerve stimulation which causes very unsettling heart palpitations. My cousin is a nurse and suggested this med. Its magic. 100% effective. I love it and it has made my life better. I've tried generics. Weird but the generics in the 14 pill bubble packs seem to work but the bottles like at Walgreens DO NOT work. I always buy the original from Amazon as long as its under 20 bucks for 42 tablets. Five stars+++

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bao | Thơm Ngon

J.L. Childress Ultimate Backpack Padded Car Seat Travel Bag, Black