Chobani Flip Low-fat Greek Yogurt, Key Lime Crumble 5.3oz

  • Delicious Chobani Greek Yogurt
  • Excellent source of protein
  • Contains live and active cultures
  • Only natural, non-GMO ingredients
  • Kosher Certified

These concoctions that yogurts are trying to sell on us usually fall flat on their face. This is the exception to the rule. Try it I think you'll like it

I love these and the price on Amazon is the same as my local grocery store.

I have really gotten into eating greek yogurt. I love these Chobani "Flip" yogurts, where you can just flip over 1 side of the container and your greek yogurt now has some tasty items added. Very easy, very tasty, easy to travel with.

This was very tasty- the combo of key lime and white chocolate was refreshing. I would buy again for an occasional snack though I wish there was a bit less sugar in this.

If you love key lime pie but rarely let yourself eat it due to the calories, try this. It's crazy good.

This is my favorite flavor! But I've only tried 4 or 5 of them. If you're watching your weight, you should know there's a shocking amount of sugar in these, I wish they were a little healthier.

A new favorite treat - good crunch and excellent flavor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bao | Thơm Ngon

J.L. Childress Ultimate Backpack Padded Car Seat Travel Bag, Black