PERLESMITH Universal TV Mounting Hardware Kit Fits All TVs Includes M4, M5, M6 and M8 TV Screws, Washers and Spacers for TV and Monitor Mounting up to 80 inches

  • 🔨 ALL YOU NEED IN ONE PACK - Our TV hardware comes with everything you need to attach your TV successfully to your TV wall mount. Our pack contains M4, M5, M6, and M8 TV screws, washers and spacers for mounting all TV's up to 80"
  • 🔨 FITS ALL TV BRANDS - Our TV wall mount hardware conveniently fits all TV brands such as Samsung LG Sharp Philips Panasonic Toshiba Sony Vizio TCL Sanyo Insignia Hitachi Polaroid RCA JVC Apex Daewoo Pioneer Hisense & more
  • 🔨 STRIP PROOF & DURABLE - This TV mount hardware kit comes with strip proof, durable screws so that you won’t have to go through the process of tightening the screws and then half way through they become bare and thread-less
  • 🔨 CLEARLY LABELED PACKAGING - The packaging of this TV hardware kit is clearly labeled with the names and sizes of each screw, washers and spacer neatly separated into their own box so you can easily find which item you need and won’t get confused
  • 🔨 BACKED WITH A LIFETIME GURANTEE - Rest assured that our TV bracket hardware fits your TV of choice perfectly while keeping your television securely attached to your mount OR we will issue you a refund, no questions asked

Bought a perlsmith TV wall mount and bought these just in case if I needed them. The ad for the wall mount didn't indicate whether the mounting screws were included or not, so I purchased these. Turns out I didn't need them but oh well. I have extra machine screws in various sizes for any other projects that come up. It's not worth it to return them for me.

I just installed a 55 inch Samsung flat screen. This Pearlsmith Mount really is a fantastic product. It is truly full motion and has features that allow you to level and move your tv to any desired position after installation. It was very competively priced. I did order the Pearlsmith Universal hardware kit contains almost every possible screw, washer and spacer that could possibly be needed. If you are searching for a mount you can’t go wrong with this one.

I bought this kit because I needed two extra screws to mount my tv on the wall mount. Contacting the mount's manufacturer and waiting weeks to resolve the issue was not an alternative. It arrived in record time, and the screws I needed were included. There are screws and washers for just about any size TV you want to mount. I'm keeping it labeled and tucked in my tool box for the next TV I have to mount. Problem solved for very little money.

I bought a samsung QLED TV...its a great TV, but unfortunately requires M8 45mm mounting bolts. there is, from what I could fine, 1 (ONE!) TV wall mount that comes with screws that long, in the box...and its a $130 samsung wall mount. total BS! So I paid ~$10 for this pack of universal mounting hardware and it has EVERYTHING you'll ever need! I was able to purchase this and a $30 wall mount and get free next day delivery...you cant get any better than that!

This was very helpful package. I bought samsung curved TV, and the screws from the old TV (M8s) were too short. Even standard mounting package, which I bought at Walmart, did not have long M8 screws. this one had a lot of choices, especially for M8 which I needed. I ended up using 2 45mm and 2 35mm screws. eventually I needed M5s as well, to secure the old TV to the stand. Was very happy with this package.

I had install a new flat screen tv for my father in law. Took the old tv off the wall mount and tried to install the new one. Of course didn’t have the right size screws. Went to HD didn’t have the right size. Tried hardware store also no good. Went to amazon and ordered this set. Luckily it had different sizes, because I thought the longest screws in the set would work, but they were too long. Went with the next size down and DONE. Can’t breat the price and I had the set delivered in 2 days.

It is interesting that TVs and their mounts all have metric sized holes, but in USA, stores mostly carry Imperial sized screws and bolts. And when moving TV from one room to another, while 3 kids are running around and fiddling with the screws and mounts is not that easy, so something get lost. This is when amazon comes as helping hand. This kit has all screw sizes you might need, but I'd advise manufacturer to include more standoffs, since some, older generation plasma TVs require more.

I bought a new TV recently and intended on using my old TV mount. Unfortunately, the screws I had on my old TV for the mount did not fit. I went to a few big name local stores looking for the screws that would fit my new TV but could not find them there sold individually. The only way I could get them was by buying a full TV mount system for $100+. Thankfully I found these on Amazon and they worked perfectly and only cost $10.

nice set. everything is clearly marked. nice to keep on hand. I had a older insignia tv that i gave to my daughter. it was wall mounted and i needed to mount it to its stand. this kit had everything i needed. Now, if myself or family or friends wanna mount a tv to the wall. I will have the included hardware on hand and not go on that dreaded trip to hardware store. thanks amazon!!

If anything, the package contain too screws of other sizes that I don't need. Unfortunately, my TV's documentation (Samsung) has no information on the size of the mounting screws required, hence making this "fits all" package the best choice. The washers that come with the package were not of the appropriate length for my TV and mount - so I'd have had to combine different washers together. Fortunately, the TV did come with washers so I didn't have to do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bao | Thơm Ngon

J.L. Childress Ultimate Backpack Padded Car Seat Travel Bag, Black