P&P CHEF Mixing Bowls With Lids, Set of 6 (12 Piece), Stainless Steel Nesting Mixing Bowls & Tight Fitting Lids & Non-Slip Silicone Bottom, 6 Multi Size (1/1.5/2.5/3/4/5qt)

  • 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】P&P CHEF Mixing Bowls are made of high grade pure stainless steel which designed to resist dents and rust, With a mirror finish inside and a satin finish outside, 6 Colored lids are BPA-free plastic made, Both materials are safe and healthy for adults and kids
  • 【THOUGHTFUL DESIGN】Plastic lids tightly fit the bowls for airtight storage, Good ideal to keep the food fresh, tasty and dry, Silicone base combined with the flat bowl bottom, that make the bowl not easy slipping and wobbling while whisking and mixing
  • 【STACKABLE BOWLS】Nesting mixing bowl and lids can be nested one by one, The space saving nesting design is convenient for storage and carry, Wide Rim and deeper bowl for comfortable gripping and prevent food leaking out during working
  • 【MULTI PURPOSE】 6 mixing bowls contain 1, 1.5, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 quart, that would meet your different needs, like food preparation, leftovers storage, general mixing, beating eggs or serving fruit salad, Each bowls with inner measurements markings, is convenient for baker who lost measuring cup
  • 【CARE &MAINTENANCE 】This mixing bowl set is suitable for refrigerator,freezer, kitchen cabinet but not oven, Bowls is dishwasher safe and the lid hand-wash recommended for preserve the strong seal of the lid to the bowl, Good ideal for gift giving

I LOVE THESE MIXING BOWLS! I bought these to have bowls when I’m prepping my dinner. They’re the best. Especially that they have lids. Easy storage because they can be stacked inside each other as well as the lids

These are great. I like the color coordination between bowl and lid. The nest nicely.

Beautiful and very good capacity and colorful 👍🏻

Easy match lids with bowls and good quality bowls

Bought these for my dad for Father’s Day! He absolutely loved them!

I like this product due to the fact that they come in different sizes and have kids. I bake alot of cakes and my own buttercream. Depending on how much buttercream I have to make now I have a bowl for it.

Just what I wanted - they are perfect.

I should have bought these a million years ago. Idk if they are dishwasher safe but the lids will warp a little in the dishwasher. Just put them on the top rack.

EASY TO CLEAN AND I LOVE HOW WELL THE LIDS SEAL. I ALSO LOVE HOW LITTLE ROOM THEY TAKE UP IN MY CABINET.

They stack neatly and seem to be of good quality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bao | Thơm Ngon

J.L. Childress Ultimate Backpack Padded Car Seat Travel Bag, Black