3-Way Waterproof Marine Box Speakers - 3.5" 200 Watt Dual Indoor Outdoor Speaker System - Weatherproof/Waterproof Outdoor Speaker - Home, Boat, Pool, Patio Indoor Outdoor Use - Pyle PLMR24S (Silver)

  • AMPLIFY YOUR RIDE: Complete your stereo system w/ the Pyle 200-watt high powered marine speaker system pair for a surround sound experience. Listen to high-quality audio on your boat, deck, poolside or outdoors! Package comes w/ mount kit wire
  • 200-WATT PEAK POWER: The weather proof integrated marine speaker system has a 100 watt RMS with 200 watts peak power. Features a frequency response of 70Hz-21kHz with 4 ohms impedance and is equipped w/ quick connect/disconnect speaker terminals
  • WEATHERPROOF: These waterproof/ water resistant speakers are built w/ heavy duty molded ABS plastic basket and stain resistant removable mesh grills to withstand water splashes/outdoor conditions and combat sun damage. Perfect for pool, lake, beach
  • FULL RANGE SOUND: The speaker system features a 24oz magnet structure that powers a 1" superior dome tweeter, 3.5" aluminum injection cone woofer, and a 1.75" wide dispersion cone midrange. It also features a bass reflex vent for added bass response
  • UNIVERSAL MOUNTING: The speaker is protectively stored in a heavy-duty ABS cabinet w/ butyl rubber surround. Designed to be mounted on a support bar, tubing, frame, roll cage of a boat. Includes mounting bracket, custom grills, installation hardware

I've been using these speakers on the back porch. They do the job nicely. They have a decent base. For what they cost, they are well worth the price. I'm not an audiophile, I just wanted music outside and that's what I've got.

These speakers have done really well mounted outdoors. I mainly use them to play some talk radio at night to discourage wild animals from messing with my livestock. A great buy!

This product was definitely the best bang for your buck! It’s not $$$ sound quality but you’re also not paying $$$. The sound is great tho clear and loud so you can always hear definitely something I would buy again

I am using the speakers as replacement speakers for and old Paramax P-510 5.1 Channel Home Theater System given to me by my brother in law.The Paramax has a working 10 inch sub-woofer but was missing the speakers.These speakers are a perfect match for the Paramax. I am super happy,My movies and music are booming! I know they are marine speakers but i would recommend them for surround applications.

My dash speakers in my old Jeep YJ were tinny sounding and I couldn"t hear them with the top off. Jeeps are loud in general but without the top on even worse. I needed something loud and weatherproof, and these were so inexpensive I gave them a try. Now I can hear my tunes easily. They're loud and my music sounds great. I just bolted them under the dash as shown, not too concerned about looks on my old beater. Originally they were silver, but I gave them a quick couple of coats of flat black and they don't look so bad.

Great product.

I don't write too many reviews, but these speakers deserve a 5 star rating. They have a nice sound and better yet they are truly weather proof. I took them to my house construction project in Centeral America and set them up on the construction site to provide some music while we were working. I put them in a window on a partially constucted wall of the house. I forgot to stow them on a Thursday of a three day weekend. It rained hard and almost continuously the three days. Monday when we came in they were still playing and there was no change in the sound quality. I actually poured a glass of water out of each of them while they were still playing. That was a month ago and they are still working just like new. They are a great value, sound great and more than live up to their "weather proof" description.

Nice small speakers can be hidden away anywhere.

Was looking for couple outside speakers for my stereo. These work well. You can wall mount or just let them sit on the table. The speaker connections is stripped wire tabs in the back

Used these all month in October for our Halloween display. They worked in the rain too. Only problem was that I thought they were gonna be black so I just spray painted them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bao | Thơm Ngon

J.L. Childress Ultimate Backpack Padded Car Seat Travel Bag, Black