Tosnail 12 Cavity Mini Cheesecake Pan with 24 Pieces Removable Bottom

  • 1 Pack. Measures 13" x 8". Each capacity measures 2" dia. x 1" deep.
  • Nonstick coating and removable bottoms enable easy food release.
  • Each cup comes with pop-up bottom discs for easy dessert removal.
  • Dishwasher-safe; Oven-safe to 550 degrees F; Corrosion-resistant
  • Ideal for muffins, cupcakes, mini cheesecake and more. Great for for your family and guests.

These are exactly what I was looking for and the quality is great!

Good quality mini cheesecake pans. I made turtle cheesecakes in them and thenpan worked great. Highly recommended. They were just what I was looking for.

I never knew these existed. They came quick and are perfect for experimentation in cheesecake making

This is one of my favorite items in my kitchen now! I was a little worried considering the price, but once it came in i was pleasantly surprised. I made mini cheesecakes in these and didn't even use a non stick spray (i forgot), but they came out perfectly. Once the cream cheese had cooled a bit, i was able to use the removable bottoms to pull them straight out with no fuss. They slid right off the little disc with no mess left behind. Anyone who's made cheesecakes knows that the leftover bits caked to the sides can be a pain to clean, especially once it dries. I made the cheesecakes for a party later that day so i didn't get a chance to clean the pan until the following day, but it nearly came completely off just rinsing it under the water before using a dishcloth. I'm thinking i'm going to order a second so that i can make more batches faster.

It made making my Mini Cheesecakes go so much faster. Great product.

Works like a charm, very non-stick! Made perfect little cheesecakes and they didn't stick at all. Ordered a 2nd pan so I can make more at once.

This will do nicely when I make my individual cheesecakes.

Made mini lemon tarts! Awesome pan.

I LOVE THIS PAN! Made the best mini cheesecakes. I had to get creative with tin foil to cover the bottoms so I could leave the pan in a water bath, but otherwise easy to use and clean and made gorgeous dessert.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bao | Thơm Ngon

J.L. Childress Ultimate Backpack Padded Car Seat Travel Bag, Black